3.05.2012

Birthday Palooza

Since my birthday was on a Sunday, I got to enjoy a weekend of fun!

Friday night my mom took me and Hadley to the Utah gymnastics meet.  I love watching them.  Amazing. Hadley met Swoop for the first time.  She thought I was a traitor.
 Of course there was lots of dancing.
 Some snack breaks.
 And when all else is boring, emptying mom's purse on the floor.  (Hadley was working on 4 molars all weekend and wasn't always super happy.)
 Saturday we did lunch with Jonas's mom and brother and then that night went out just the three of us.
 We hit up the Pizza Factory in B-town.  Good food CRAPPY service.  Jonas wouldn't let me complain though.
 Besides, Hadley was quite happy with her spaghetti.  It had been a while since we had been graced with the pirate eye.
 Then off to the trampoline park!  Hadley had SO MUCH FUN!
 We couldn't get her to pause for a picture.
 It made the night perfect to hear her little giggles and squeals.
 Once we introduced her to the foam pit it was all over from there.  That is all she wanted to do.  Stack the foam on the tramp, push it back in the pit, over and over.
 On my actual birthday we visited daddy at the races.  And perhaps worked on some bikes.
 Then grandma took us to get grilled cheese and fries!  (I am such a sucker for fries.  Bad Devin.)
 And can I say I got spoiled?  A lot?  I am a sucker for workout clothes and my mom got me some white pants I have been pining over.
I'm one lucky chica.

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday weekend. Fuuny thing.....we were at the exact same gymnastics meet! I wish we would have known you guys were there, it would have been fun to see you! Glad you got so spoiled:)