7.13.2012

Getting our Craft On

I saw this idea on Pinterest, and decided Hadley would have much more fun with this canvas I had laying around than I would.  And probably make it look better too.

So I took some tape and made the letter "H" (for Hadley of course).
 Then we headed outside and let the fun begin!
 She wasn't sure about the paint at first.  She is not a huge fan of being dirty.
 But, let's be honest, it didn't last too long.
 Once she realized it was ok she went to town.
 And, as you would expect, she decided if it was that much fun to paint on canvas...
 I had to finally just throw the paint away with her screaming because she was having so much fun.
 And then we washed her body 10 times.  There is still a little paint left in random places.
 After a few hours we pulled off the tape and voila!  Hadley's first painting!
 She was furious at first when I hung it up because she wanted to carry it around.
And now she loves it!

No comments: