Where to begin...
Life has been pretty chaotic since our sweet little goobers came around. Not really because of her though...more because I quit my job when I was supposed to go back full time :).
Last summer I was chugging along with my sales job and knew I would need to get something else on the side. I had interviewed for a really awesome PRN job at the hospital and knew it would be perfect. Then, in the week between interviewing and being offered the position, Jonas's work told him he would be working from their Sunset office starting Monday (this was on a Thursday).
Needless to say my plans went out the window. With Jonas gone over 10 hours a day I knew it wouldn't be a good idea for me to work 12 hour days. And the job was demanding which would make it hard for me to take care of Hadley if something were to come up.
So...I stayed working at the gym. I was a crossing guard. My old job had me coming in to help once a week. I kept doing all of this because we were planning on moving down closer to Jonas's work.
Then this spring we changed our mind. We LOVE Logan and if we move we want it to be somewhere cooler than the Layton area. And with the haste they moved Jonas down there I am not completely confident it won't happen again. Not to mention we wouldn't really make any money on our house and Jonas's company didn't offer to help us move in any way.
All of this led me to going back to school. I had thought about doing medical transcription back when I was pregnant but we were saving for a baby, not wanting to spend money on school. (If only we knew back then....ha!). But this go around it was a no brainer and I started in the middle of March.
Fast forward 3 months of complete exhaustion and I graduated! Another month later I was offered 2 jobs and took them both. I'm still wondering what I was thinking.
But nonetheless, I am SO EXCITED. I will be working from home, setting my own schedule, and actually making money! I am hoping to finish out August at the gym so I don't have a disruption to paychecks.
Anyways, since I will undoubtedly have times where I need to work for a bit while Hadley is awake, we found the PERFECT thing at the DI yesterday. I love the DI.
Her very own desk!
She LOVES it obviously.
It will go in the office once our garage is finished...right now most of the garage is in our basement.
Once I start making money I will be redecorating the office. Right now it is decorated in Jonas decor.
LIFE IS GREAT!!!

1 comment:
Yay for jobs and money and being home! So glad things are going good. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment