9.03.2013

Operation Do Fun Things {in Logan}

We were in Bountiful for a few weeks after the house went under contract, and then I wanted to be moved down in time to watch my niece when my sister went back to work, so we only had a few weeks left in Logan to pack and squeeze in as much fun as possible. We did pretty good considering I was horribly sick for a week of it.
 
I don't even remember the order of all these things, and what does it matter anyways? We had a girl's outing to the Gardner's Market with two of our favorite ladies.
 Hadley is a big fan of baseball since her and Jonas went to a Bees game, so we went to see our friend Jordan's boyfriend play. We miss our neighbor Glenna (Jordan's mom) soooo much and will be heading back up there next week to stay with her for homecoming.
 We LOVE campus in the summer when there are no students so we got in a family bike ride and some Aggie ice cream.
 There is a nature center on one of my favorite trails up Logan Canyon, but I never had a reason to go inside. We decided to try it out.
 Hadley had a ton of fun, and she got to touch a snake which totally wrecked Jonas. Win-win.
 Our friend Dayna put together a fire up the canyon one night, and it was so much fun. I can't even remember the last time we did that. Hadley and Berkley were filthy dirty by the end of the night which means they had a blast.
 Then it was fair time! I was just starting to feel sick from my ulcers, but again the girls had a ton of fun and spent plenty of our money!
 We also had to go back with daddy a few days later. Hadley's ice cream looked so yummy, and I couldn't partake. Ugh.
We hit our favorite restaurant in Logan a few times for Sunday breakfast, and then our last weekend night we went up to Tony Grove. Jonas had been there, but me and Hadley had never been. We took some sammys and played lots in the water. It was pretty awesome up there!
We had to get some more Glenna time in the night before we left. 
I think we were pretty successful squeezing lots in, and we are definitely excited to go back for some Aggie games!

No comments: