Back a few years ago when we had to put our family dog down, Harley, my parents were adamant that no one buy them a puppy. They were too heartbroken to think about doing it again. So we bought them a fish, and that blasted thing is still alive (love you Floyd...)
Then after Christmas my mom said, "I was sort of hoping for a puppy." So then I knew it was safe. I scoured KSL for weeks trying to find just the right puppy. I knew I would get in trouble if I didn't get her exactly what she wanted which was a little fluff-ball that would be her little buddy. Finally we found this little girl. She is half yorkie/half chihuahua.
Hadley and I went and picked her up and fell in love by the next day. Jonas also fell in love but was terrified that Larry was going to kill us.
She got attached to me pretty quickly and just loves to snuggle. She is only a few pounds so she gets cold easy.
She found the best dog bed in the house. I tried making her sleep next to me on the floor and succeeded for the first 5 days we had her, and then one night she pitifully tried jumping in the bed over and over slamming herself into the mattress. I took pity on her and let her sleep with me the next few nights.
Finally when my parents got back from Hawaii we took them the surprise, and they were surprised!! They were both exhausted so I felt bad, but I knew in a few days they would love her. It took a few days to decide on a name, but they decided on Peanut since she is so tiny.
Like I said....they are head over heels already. She is doing pretty good on her potty training and is sleeping with them at night still.
Spoiled rotten already! I would call it a success, but Larry did tell me no more presents that can't go the DI. Noted, Larry.






1 comment:
Cute little thing!
Post a Comment