11.03.2014

Halloween

Hadley has been saying for a really long time she wanted to be a purple butterfly for Halloween this year. I was planning on making the costume, but let's be honest. Between the 2 kids and working, my days are absolutely nuts. My mom found the perfect costume and I told her to buy it. 

For her dance class, she decided to be Tinkerbelle. She went to Wheeler Farms with Jonas's mom that day and ended up with a spiderweb on her face, but I guess she was just a Halloween Tink. 
 My cute little candy corn. 
 I was so happy that Hadley didn't want to be Elsa or Anna for Halloween like the majority of kids. Of course the morning of her preschool party she changed her mind, but I am mean and wouldn't let her. Luckily she didn't try that on Halloween night.
We knew we would be puppy-sitting on Halloween, so Hadley decided Peanut needed to be a caterpillar. My mom found a costume, but it ended up being way too small. Oh well! 
 
 Hadley insisted on doing her own makeup. Jonas then referred to her as the Unibrow Butterfly. 
 I think she looked pretty dang cute!!
 This is why I didn't buy Remi a full costume because I knew everyone would only see her head! She slept right through all of trick-or-treating. 
Hadley had a blast and surprisingly is okay that we are taking 90% of her candy to her dentist today to sell it. 

Love my little butterfly and candy corn!

No comments: