5.02.2015

Curious George Museum

Hadley started watching Curious George a while back on TV, and they always talk about a Curious George Museum. She would ask to go to it, and I would say we would go one day just to pacify her. The other day, however, there was a commercial for the Ogden Treehouse Museum about a Curious George exhibit. So, Hadley thinks I'm awesome for finally taking her to the museum, even though it's not the real one. She doesn't need to know that!

We invited some of our favorite friends to drive down from Logan to play. The girls had a blast! Here they are as the teachers...
 and their awesome students! Dayna is one of my favorite people ever, and she has 2 girls close to the same age as Hadley and Remi.
 I had heard about this museum but had never been. I have to say it was a lot of fun. I would definitely go back rather than Discovery Gateway.
 Our cute fireman!
 I always tell Hadley that I'm a superhero and need my sidekick...aka Grandma. 
 Remi and George! The Curious George part was kind of lame, but the kids didn't care one bit.
 Hadley took her doctor duties very seriously.
 Hadley's favorite part was dressing up like a queen...
 and putting on shows for us.
 Hadley and Berk totally crashed a preschool show and got called up to be in it. They thought it was pretty awesome. I like the photobomb in the back of the kid picking his nose.
 My little queens :).
 Definitely a fun girl day!!

No comments: