5.18.2015

Preschool Graduation...Round 2

Basically the only reason I was sad to sell our Layton house was because of Hadley's school. She loved it there, and I am sad she can't finish off her preschool with her friends and teacher. 

Her last day of school pose.
 They put on a cute show for us. Unfortunately, it was raining like crazy, but the show must go on!



 Her favorite animal, the giraffe, because he has a purple tongue.
 Obligatory family portrait. 
 Just like last year, Hadley was more interested in playing on the swings than anything!
 Her teacher, Ms. Jackie.
 Me and Remi took shelter in the car with the heater while Hadley was eating her ice cream after. I swear Hadley never gets cold. 
 We got to go see a movie for their end-of-year party. We saw Monkey Kingdom, and it was really good! Of course, I missed a good chunk keeping Remi entertained, but the kids had a blast.
Year 2 of 3 in the books!

No comments: