I always said I would never dress my kids in the same outfit. Oh well. Look at how cute they are!
We have made it tradition to go to the Centerville parade every year on the 4th with my aunt. This was the first year Jonas was able to go with us. Next year we will probably try out all of the Kaysville festivities.
Remi's first time meeting my cousin.
Larry's niece just moved here to go to school at the U. She hung out with us for the day and probably thinks we are a bit crazy...which we are. Hadley loves her.
Our patriotic family!
I can't imagine anything better in the world than these two goofs.
It was so hot, so I kept this fan on Remi most of the time. She did awesome during the parade considering it was right during nap time.
Hadley was excited to see Batman. I was a little grossed out because he was dripping in sweat...
Hadley loved the big balloons and of course the tons of candy she ate.
Remi was pooped!
We couldn't do much on the house during the day since carpet was being installed, so we snuck off to the swimming pool with Hadley for a while. She loves, loves swimming around on her own.
After a BBQ we did some poppers and fireworks.
Hadley had us all running around with our sparklers. She had a blast and that is what it is all about!
How lucky are we to live in this great country? My favorite quote for this holiday is, "Land of the free, because of the brave." It is so true, and we are so grateful for the people who protect us.













No comments:
Post a Comment