I decided that I really wanted to do a carnival for Remi's first birthday. She thought it was a great idea. Of course, the timing could have been better as Jonas was still laid up on the couch after knee surgery. I worked my butt off and my parents helped to pull it off.
I would definitely say it looked like a carnival in our backyard! It ended up being scorching hot, but I was happy to have that over rain which would have ruined it all.
We had lots of stuff for the kids to do--a photo booth with props, bouncy house and slide, a fishing booth, and a face painter. Plus, we had all the treats a carnival should have!
I was surprised that Remi let the lady pain her face, but she did pretty awesome!
Hadley was all for it of course!
Remi had lots of fun opening her presents, and she was spoiled rotten!
Looking so cute waiting for her cake.
And she dug right in!!
All of our friends and family helped with our ongoing tradition and got some awesome toys we took up to Primary Children's.
I know Remi won't remember a lick of it, but it was just the perfect first birthday party!!




No comments:
Post a Comment