I must admit, I am always so ready for fall weather and to not be so hot all of the time! We had a lot of track time this month so far but have had a few fun things too.
Our good friend, Chris, got married and we were so happy to be able to witness it!
Getting a good picture of us all at once is always interesting and never really works out.
I just love going to weddings, especially with Jonas.
Love the foot.
My cute baldies. :)
Another day we decided to hit up the pumpkin patch. We started off with some fancy waffle making at our house with our best buddies. Remi was a big help.
We went to Black Island Farms and probably won't go back. They just charge too much money to do all the fun stuff, so we just did the tractor ride and found ourselves some pumpkins.
Remi wasn't stoked on the tractor ride, but it was super bumpy.
My cute gimpy.
Zach and Chelsea with their flannel power.
Hadley is always happy to strike a pose.
Now we just gear up for holiday season! I love it all!










No comments:
Post a Comment