I have to say we had the cutest owl and Ariel ever this year!
Remi didn't love her hat, so she only wore it for a few minutes. But man, how cute is she?
My attempt at a picture with both of them...it never works.
Hadley wanted to trick-or-treat with her best buddy, Hillary!
I gave Remmers a sucker, and that kept her happy for all of her trick-or-treat time!
They thought this was so cool.
It took some convincing to get a picture with the scary girl.
Hadley's bucket was overflowing by the time we got home, so when she went to bed her daddy and Uncle Zach took care of that problem.
We hit the dentist up Monday to sell her loot.
She was dead set on makeup, but ended up spotting this watercolor book and just had to have it!
I was surprised that she didn't even freak out about selling all of her candy. She got to keep a few of her favorites, and most of those she hasn't touched still. It was a great Halloween!






No comments:
Post a Comment