2.23.2009

If you didn't know...

Jonas is good on a bike...real good. He raced a lot this weekend and did awesome. It doesn't matter that he can't really move today right?


We didn't take any pictures this weekend so this one is from races last summer in Grand Junction. Don't go there if you don't have to - it's not fun.

Funny story about Junction. For everyone not fortunate enough to be there - let me share. We were at a race in Grand Junction (totally ghetto, maybe like 30 people there) and so we were trying our best to entertain ourselves. Somehow it came up that Jonas should make motorcycle noises as he was racing. We (me, Chris, and Brit) had totally forgotten about it when he got ready to race. As he passed us we hear this awful sounding motorcycle noise. I don't know that any of us could hardly breathe we were laughing so hard. People around us were just staring at us like we were crazy. Then a guy in front of us who was taking pictures turns around and says "He thinks he is on a motorcycle or something." This guy was totally serious and we just kept laughing. You could hear Jonas rumbling for the rest of the race. It was by far the best day of racing we have ever had. Classic. Thanks Brit for the reminder.

4 comments:

brittany.leigh said...

last march when we went to the race in junction and jonas made motorcycle sounds when he went around the track... best part of my birthday.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Good work Jonas! I met a guy you work with yesterday up here in Portland. His name is Casey (I think...I have the worst memory). Anyway, he works at ARS with you. It was such a weird coincidence that I met him, but it was nice to run into someone from my hometown!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I am glad to hear that Jonas is still pursuing his passion!! and that he still does his own thing most of the time :) Way to go Jonas! by the way, Devin, I tagged ya!

Unknown said...

Jonas is one of my favoritest guys to watch race...

Here's a shot of him taken by Alex Gren: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/l_0b707c5b6c4e4a8f81340e3e9f568207.jpg" with his new GT gear on...

http://www.myspace.com/grenphotography