2.17.2009

Who Will it Be?


Melissa?


Or Molly?

I like them both - but have really liked Melissa from the start! Maybe because she is a dancer?

As a side note - I think I broke my butt over the weekend. I will spare you from details but just know that it hurts. A lot.

3 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Is she a dancer? Okay, then I'll vote for her. Cody and I started watching the show last night, but he made me change the channel. He couldn't handle the cheesiness of the whole thing (but I kinda liked it!) Anyway, I hope your bum feels better. I have a broken bum too...not fun at all.

Paul said...

some guy on youtube just gave away the ending. The only thing I know is that you'll end up hating Jason and they have added an extra episode to explain what happened. If you like spoilers, it shouldn't be hard to find. It is a sad thing that I know this much, and sadder that I had an opinion about him dropping that other girl. I crossed a man-line somewhere. I blame the wife for switching back and forth from 24.

Jonas and Devin said...

Oh I am going to be pissed...thanks for the heads up. Why do I watch this stupid show anyways?