2.02.2009

Jonas' Top Ten things to do when the Bachelor is on


Ok guys, you all know you hate mondays for more than one reason.  Not only is it the day that we all have to go back to work after the ever too short weekend, but ultimately because the bachelor is on Monday nights.  So in honor of this weekly satanic ritual I have decided to give you my top ten things to do when the bachelor is on.
  
#10-Dishes, yup I would rather do dishes than watch the bachelor.
#9- Read a book, I think I might try to learn spanlish on Monday nights.
#8-Clean the bathroom, turns out Devin was right, Im a slob.
#7-Contemplate blowing up a power transformer thus eliminating bachelor, however this also eliminates my ability to cook by taking out the microwave.
#6- Daydream about the day I don't have to pay rent.
#5-  Clean my "Double S"  room.  If you guys out there don't have a SS room, oh your missing out and I feel sorry for you.
#4-Listen to music.  Drown out the sorrows of all emo people.
#3-Write this blog.
#2- Talk to my dog.  There are skeptics out there that believe dogs dont understand what we say.  I say they haven't met JIB.
and finally #1
Thank the lord that you have an awesome wife, and you're not the poor sucker on the Bachelor that has a man in the top five women left.  
And as a parting note, Micheal Phelps is an idiot.   Our first born will no longer be named Micheal Phelps Harmon.  Nope, instead we are back to the baddest dude on the planet.  One day there will be a Lance Armstrong Harmon.

4 comments:

Paul said...

I may be lucky in that I can just do homework til the bachelor's first hour is over and 24 takes over the big tv. I still have keep the remote, otherwise Ashley will linger on the bachelor on commercials and we'll miss a bit of 24. It's a weird attraction. I thought it was a single girls thing, I like to keep asking question about why she's watching it to create uncomfortable silence.

brittany.leigh said...

please don't tell me you guys watch the bachelor instead of ONE TREE HILL! that would be dumb. What happens if your first born is a girl? i can just picture a little girl with her hair in pigtails with face just like jonas's named Lance... oh no

Paul said...

first child, boy or girl, should be named stew.

Anonymous said...

I actually have to leave the house and watch it on Tuesday night over at a friend's house rather than on Monday at our home. I think Brad feels the same way, Jonas.

I do have to agree I'm pretty disappointed with Michael Phelps as well...