2.11.2009

Perspective...

So I will admit that today was a bummer day. I have been struggling to find the motivation to come to work everyday. I like my job, just not the super long and boring days (because we are so slow right now). Then we found out that we are all getting our hours cut - not bad I still get 35 - but then I started to worry about money etc...

Then I came across this blog. As I was reading it, trying not to cry at work, I was so sad for this family. I tend to stress out about the little and unimportant things when there are people that have it a lot worse and have such a better attitude. Lately when I have been dwelling on bills and other stupid things life has been sending stories my way that make me take a step back and realize how good I have it. I am so grateful this has been happening to me.

My life is amazing. I have a wonderful husband, family, and friends and we are all happy and healthy. I may not love my job - but I have one. Me and Jonas are able to do a lot of things together that we love and are close enough to see our family often. With the economy how it is now and all of the other bad things that occur day to day - it is so important to focus on the positive things. I love my life and want to celebrate every minute I have - because you never know how long it will last.

If you check out this blog you will see that they are accepting donations for a playground. If you are so inclined - donate. We definitely will be. Not only in honor of this precious girl, but as a reminder of how short and special life is. I hope this makes sense to anyone because my head is pretty jumbled. But if you read this family's blog you will understand. Love you all!

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

What a sweet little Angel....Thanks for sharing their blog.

Lacy Ann :) said...

HEY! How are you guys, I'm so glad you found me on here!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow - i'm glad i came across your blog - sometimes we all need to be reminded of how blessed we are! Thank you! You guys are great! PS We love the Aggies too!!!!