6.26.2009

Don't Mess with ME!

When I was little, I was painfully shy and timid. The only punishment I needed from my parents was a frown and I would be crying. People tended to think I was stuck up - when actually - I was just too shy to talk to them.

Because of this, I would often get walked ALL OVER by people. One girl in particular, that I danced with through elementary school, would literally push me out of her way to get in front for the dances.

One day, my mom got so sick of it she told me, "Next time she pushes you, you push her back!"

So I did.

That is when the change started.

I am still really shy (mainly around new people that I want to like me), but I have my ways of working around this. And, sometimes to my detriment, I go too far the other way to make sure people don't take advantage of me.

Unfortunately, I regressed.

Yes folks, meet the newest member of our family.

I call it Z. Because it looks like an ant.


It does take me back to the days when we first met. When I asked for a ride on his bullet bike.

*Sigh*

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ha ha...husbands can be very scheming sometimes. My favorite is when they make the idea sound like its going to benefit YOU instead of them. Boys! Well at least you have a new ride. We miss riding around on Cody's motorcycle.