6.03.2009

Run Fat Man Run

I love running by myself - but I get bored sometimes. So this is what I came up with on my run this morning. (Yep, you guessed it. Jonas was in bed.)

The Top Ten Reasons I HATED Running in Lake Powell
  1. Running the same 3 roads...over....and over...and over
  2. HUGE spiders
  3. Snakes
  4. Coyotes following me
  5. No lights to avoid 2, 3, & 4
  6. Running at 5:30 am and still coming home with heat blisters ALL OVER my body
  7. NEVER being able to sleep in because it would be WAY to hot
  8. Hills everywhere - no easy run
  9. Inhaling the truck exhaust (you know the guys with the big trucks pulling their boats - who think they are so cool - but just look dumb because you know they are spending hundreds of dollars on gas)
  10. ALWAYS RUNNING ALONE!
The Top Ten Reasons I LOVE Running in Cache Valley
  1. Trees! Actual trees!
  2. Grass!
  3. A gazillion roads to run on
  4. Nature sounds (ironic huh?): birds, creeks, wind blowing through the trees
  5. No heat blisters!
  6. Gorgeous views (ok, lake powell did have this going for it)
  7. Seeing other people out running and talking to them! Yes, other people!
  8. Running with Jonas
  9. House hunting during my whole run
  10. If I want to go for an easy run, I CAN!
Huh...this post sounded much better on my run.

2 comments:

Jonas said...

ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chritabo11 said...

I know I don't do this often, but I'm gonna have to side with Jonas on this one.