6.08.2009

My Weekend in Pictures

On Saturday I babysat him...

and him...

and him.


Tremendously fun? No. But I did score this out of it...
May I suggest (from bottom to top): graham crackers, cheesecake yogurt, strawberries, and hot fudge. Delectable.

On Sunday me and mom got our butts kicked with her...

Ouch.

Jonas was supposed to drive down to meet me - but he ended up not coming. So I wrangled my parents into accompanying me here... (Sidenote: On the way out I spilled hot chocolate all over my White shirt - so we pit stopped at Target to get me a fabulous $5 shirt - I'm like a five year old sometimes)

Where I may have went a little crazy. I have warned Jonas repeatedly to not let me shop alone :). Plus, my mom eggs me on.

Our money spending adventure was wrapped up here... So good. Thanks parents.

Sorry Jonas. But it is all cute right?

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ha ha...the dogs look so humiliated in their outfits! I love it.