1.25.2010

Ok So Maybe...

I locked us out of our garage.

With both of our cars inside.

That we need to get to work of course.

The neighbors thought we were trying to break in our house at 5:30 AM.

I had to call a locksmith at 6:00 AM to let us in.

And it cost me $40.

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Oh that sucks!! Maybe you should go out to lunch with me this week to get over your traumatic morning :) Let me know when you can go!

-T

Jonas said...

Just make sure you drive T, I would hate for you guys to get stuck at lunch cause someone locked the keys in the car.
Disclaimer*
It is rare that something like this happens, so I must and have to take advantage of this situation

devin said...

What I left out was this...

I locked the door in the first place since Jonas has a billion bikes in the garage and I didn't want them to get stolen!