What are your middle names? Devin Lee and Jonas Dean (which is what I call him when I'm angry)
How long have you been together? almost 5 1/2 years (wow we are old)
How long did you know each other before you started dating? not quite a month
Whose siblings do you see the most? mine...
Do you have any children together? not yet!
What about pets? jibbers of course
Did you go to the same school? he was {partly} a woods cross wildcat, I was a bountiful brave - both aggies!!
Who is the most sensitive? in reality, jonas
Where do you eat out most as a couple? uh...subway? angies? we don't eat out much and we usually switch it up when we do
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? california...sad right? we need a vacation!
Who has the worst temper? hm...probably me...road rage
Who does the cooking? me
Who is more social? me - I like to get out and do things!
Who is the neat freak? oh easy me
Who is the most stubborn? probably equal on different things
Who hogs the bed? really it probably switches - or jib - ya jib does
Do you have any children together? not yet!
What about pets? jibbers of course
Did you go to the same school? he was {partly} a woods cross wildcat, I was a bountiful brave - both aggies!!
Who is the most sensitive? in reality, jonas
Where do you eat out most as a couple? uh...subway? angies? we don't eat out much and we usually switch it up when we do
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? california...sad right? we need a vacation!
Who has the worst temper? hm...probably me...road rage
Who does the cooking? me
Who is more social? me - I like to get out and do things!
Who is the neat freak? oh easy me
Who is the most stubborn? probably equal on different things
Who hogs the bed? really it probably switches - or jib - ya jib does
Who wakes up earlier? me. jonas grumbles and grumbles and grumbles.
Where was your first date? aggie game - village inn - campfire - watching swat in my apartment
Who has the bigger family? same original families - but now my family is huge!
Do you get flowers often? no...I don't particularly like them. I would rather have something that lasts longer!
Who eats more? jonas
Who sings better? ugh...neither
Who does the laundry? I do. much safer that way!
Who is better with the computer? jonas is better on the mac. I'm still learning!
Who drives when you are together? switches. generally depends on what car we take.
Who picks where you go to dinner? usually me and it drives me nuts!
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? me : )
Who wears the pants in this relationship? pretty equal
Who eats more sweets? for sure me
Who cries more? probably me but that is pretty rare
Where did you honeymoon? lake tahoe
Favorite date night? something active. rock climbing, bowling, aggie games.
Favorite TV show to watch together? we don't have tv but we loved watching the seasons of office. and I own all of the seasons of one tree hill!
No comments:
Post a Comment