Ever find yourself laying awake at night wondering what Jonas does at all hours of the day and night?
Thought so. But here is what he does anyways.
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
You can see Chris in his red jacket. What they do is go and board up houses after fires. I happened to mention last night that he hadn't had a call in a while, so of
course at 3 AM this one came in. Oops.
So if you ever find your neighbors house on fire call Jonas.
But please try to aim for M-F from 8-5. That would be much appreciated.
Alright Kiddos this is Jonas adding to the blog, yeah I know,
take a picture. So for those of you that dont know exactly what I do Im going to clue you in.
I work for a ARS Flood and Fire Cleanup in Logan. I am the
production manager, which means I oversee all projects
currently in progress, and a plethora
of fun stuff at the shop. I also am the manager of our 1800 BOARD UP division. This is a victim assistance program that comes in while the fire departments
are still on the scene and we take care of the victims, and then secure their houses. I love this job, I get to do some really fun stuff, and hangout with firefighters.
I also get to cross these:
Which makes me the envy of all other companies and news reporters.
You know, besides the being on call 24-7, 365, I really do love what I do.
Im kinda like ghostbusters, only we play with fire. So who you gonna call?
2 comments:
i think either on your blog or his blog there was a picture of him in a jumpsuit type looking thing and i was trying to figure out what he does! good to finally know. tell him to get aaron a job there so i can quit my job and move back to logan.
WOOOOW! Good job, Jonas! I had no idea. I can see you being a very comforting and responsive person in these situations. You're awesome!
Post a Comment