While we are on the subject of Jonas, I thought I would show you the paranoid person I live with.
We live in Logan, in a safe neighborhood, and always lock our doors at night.
And yet, this is what is on Jonas's side of the bed.
A) A bat.

And B) His quick-stick.
Need I say more?
Well, yes I do. He also sleeps in b-ball shorts in case he needs to get up and "beat some ass" as he would say. I think this stems from the time in Powell where he jumped on our roof in his underwear to catch a "predator." At least I am safe right?
Oh, and Jib wanted to say hi.
7 comments:
Jib. :}
little does Devin know its to beat her!
So Dev if you have Thursday's off and I have Thursday's off...we should plan doggie play dates for Jib and Kusaba!!
That's so funny! The best part is the bball shorts!
You never can be too safe here in Logan. Wasn't rate the safest city in the nation a couple of years ago?
I would love to come to you girls night at work. I am having a party on Friday. You are more than welcome to come. Bring Jonas if you want, then you wont have to cook dinner.
THATS A NICE COLLEGE OF EASTERN UTAH BAT.... DID JONAS MENTION HE USED TO BE A THIEF?
actually I got that bat from the sigma chi house, which was probably stolen from someones car.
Post a Comment