Significant? It wouldn't seem so. But to me it very much is. Let me explain.
Almost five years ago, my grandma passed away. I loved my grandma {of course}. She will always be on my top 5 most favorite people ever. Even though she could be quite the handful. If anyone asks me the famous question "who would you have lunch with if you could pick one person dead or alive" the answer is always my grandma.
Believe it or not it is true.
I keep asking her to upgrade me to quarters, or hundred dollar bills, but really I will take the dimes any day. Because I know they are from her!
So...my predicament this morning was as follows. The dime was so close, yet right under the feet of two weight lifter dudes. And these guys were there for FOREVER! Come on that is my dime!! So I waited, did some more abs, and finally decided to do one more set of lunges in hopes of grabbing the dime.
And guess what? Right as I walked over they left. Leaving me to my dime! My grandma's dime if you will. {I think she was trying to get me to workout more, and it worked}
So...my predicament this morning was as follows. The dime was so close, yet right under the feet of two weight lifter dudes. And these guys were there for FOREVER! Come on that is my dime!! So I waited, did some more abs, and finally decided to do one more set of lunges in hopes of grabbing the dime.
And guess what? Right as I walked over they left. Leaving me to my dime! My grandma's dime if you will. {I think she was trying to get me to workout more, and it worked}
And really, if you still don't believe me google it. Surprising this happens to a lot of people!

1 comment:
That's so sweet! I love it! You're "name entry" made me laugh! My dad's name is Stacey and he gets sick of the stupid things people say!!! So I hear ya! PS The date you planned is soooooooo cute! Can I steal the idea?
Post a Comment