4.19.2010

M.I.A.

Why has our blog been seriously lacking in fun content lately?

Well because I have been growing a baby.

And that friends is very serious business.
Our little bug is almost 12 weeks old now and is VERY picky. He doesn't like mom to have food, not have food, exercise, make it comfortably through a work day, stay awake past 8:30, or clean the house. And that is a short list.

So please forgive us. I am generally at work or in bed, and Jonas is generally trying to keep me happy. By buying me presents. And it has helped.

Right now I am going to lay down and hopefully get up again to eat dinner. And then back to bed.

But don't worry, we could not be any more excited!!
{Unfortunately we can't say the same for jib. This was his reaction when he got the big news.}

9 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

Congrats! What a wonderful reason for being absent in the blogging world. Hope you're feeling good. Way to get through the first trimester already!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

CONGRATS!!!

Lacy Ann :) said...

CONGRATS!!!!

AC and Lola said...

Congratulations, Devin! I'm so happy for your guys! I've always considered Jonas a long lost little brother so I'm seriously so happy for you both! I have no doubt that you all are going to be great parents!! :D

Coonboy said...

yay!! im gonna be an uncle!!! figuratively speaking... but ill take it!!! haha! ya thats right im claiming jonas as my brother whether he likes it or not! you too damnit!!

Kim said...

Congrats Devin! That is so exciting. Hopefully the sickness goes away soon!

Jeff & Erin said...

Congratulations!

Kale and Rowdy said...

So.....you don't REALLY know us. But we're excited for you two! I like reading your blog, anyway. You're fun. Congratulations and the best of luck on the pregnancy.

amy said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! i have been out of the loop with everyone's blogs lately... i'm just catching up now and I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! you two are going to be the best parents ever!!! i'm so excited! how are you feeling??? this is so exciting! i am sooo happy for you! when is the due date? 12 weeks already? i remember i found out at about 8 weeks and it was soooo hard not to tell anyone!