
I can admit that my temper is probably magnified by a lot when I am in the car. I can't help it, it is hereditary. {I remember putting a sticky note in my dad's car when I was little to try and keep him calm on his way to work}
And I can also admit that I am not the perfect driver. But I try to be considerate. I use my turn signal, try not to ride people (unless they are going below the speed limit, because come on), etc etc.
But there are the days when some inconsiderate moron does some stupid thing and my blood starts boiling. I start wishing I could chase them down {by the way also hereditary...thanks mom}, pull them out of their car, ask why they think they are so special, and then punch them. Over and over.
This is quite funny to me because normally I just don't get so angry and want to beat people. But driving cars can be dangerous and I get really mad when people take that for granted.
So you have been warned. I am crazy in the car.
4 comments:
LOL!
I love that picture!!
My normal-self thinking about my car-self? It makes my ears bleed. I have The Worst mouth in my car. :/
I hear ya! It drives me crazy how many people out there think they are indistructable! Scares the crap out of me!
Post a Comment