If you remember, it was my birthday back in March. On that fateful day I took about two hours to work up the courage to take a pregnancy test. I didn't even dare tell Jonas I was doing it.
The results? Well of course they were positive!
Now to tell Jonas... We already had plans to go to lunch for my birthday so I went and bought a cute onesie that says "daddy" and wrapped it up. I told him it was an early birthday present that I wanted him to have before the races.

And let me tell you, he was very happy. For some reason, no one believes me when I tell them I am pregnant* -as you will see below- so Jonas kept asking "seriously?" (When really he, out of anyone, should know better.) :)
The hard part was then keeping it a secret for so long. I pretty much avoided everyone since it was obvious I was pretty sick.
Then finally, finally, last weekend we were able to spread the news. I typed up a horoscope page for my mom and put at the bottom that she will be celebrating her next birthday with her new grandbaby (due date is her exact b-day), my dad was expecting a birthday present and instead got a onesie that says "good looks run in the family" and Lori got a super cute Harley Davidson onesie. If only with we could have gotten everyone else we told on video because it was so fun! We had tears, more tears, and a few "Jonas is going to be a dad?"
Here is the video I put together of all of our parents reactions. Enjoy!!
*Side note: I do know why my family didn't believe me. And that is because I have possibly told them I am pregnant three hundred times. Oops.
7 comments:
Oh that is so cool Devin! I love the video! How did you clump all the reactions together? I am happy for your guys!
oh that video was a good idea! love it! i loved your mom's reaction the best, haha! i'm still so excited!!!!!!
haha your mom is like the funniest person I know
Oh my gosh! I love your mom's reaction...that makes my day. The video idea is so cute. Congrats again!!
Awesome idea!!! I heard rumblings and grumblings and rumors in the wind. Congratulation!!!! Tell Jonas to call and I will give him all the poor advise that I can :)....."Great" Unc Scott.
Oh my gosh that video was hilarious. HAHA.
bwahahaha!!! thats pretty funny dev! yay for babies!!! have like three more so mel and me dont have to have any and we have an excuse that you two are overpopulating the world.. ;)
Post a Comment