4.12.2010

Uh...More Please?

I believe I already expressed my excitement about the Garth tickets I had procured. Well, this past weekend was finally the time!

We loaded up early Saturday and took off for Vegas. I didn't really take many pictures of the trip, because well, we were driving most of it. And we couldn't take pictures of Garth or you had the risk of being escorted out, which wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

Because we were also celebrating my dad and his wife's birthdays we got them some new shirts for the concert. Of course the one my sister picked out for my dad was almost identical to the shirt I brought to wear. I ended up changing, but we had to get a picture.
This was the crew before we took off for the concert. I switched to my other c'boy shirt. :)
As for the concert. Well...AMAZING! The stage was set up with just a stool and a guitar. When Garth was announced he came out in jeans, a hoodie, and a ball cap. He told stories, played a whole variety of songs, and even brought his wifey Trisha out for a few of her songs. It was definitely the coolest thing ever. I would go every month if I could!

Pretty sure this is going to be a pretty hard birthday present to ever match. But go ahead Jonas, try me!

And although I don't think you even remember that I have a blog, thank you dad and elaine for everything!! Best vegas trip ever!

2 comments:

AC and Lola said...

I'm glad you had fun at the concert! I'm sooo jealous! Hopefully one day I'll make it down there. :)

devin said...

I am trying to convice Jonas to take me again...:)