Here we are in all of our glory. Into our six month.

And let me say it is a good thing I am so easy going because these are a few of the regular comments I get from the people in my life who are supposed to be the nicest...
"You should see her (referring to me obviously) she is huge!!"
"Oh yes you are" - responding to my comment that I am not that fat yet
"Shamu only swims in sea water" - about me not swimming at the public pool
"This is Jonas and his wife Shamu" - from Jonas's boss as we were introduced at a work party
Lovely huh?
Revenge will be sweet...and I am thinking the bug will handle that one for me with plenty of spit up, poop, and all other things baby. Jonas will regret the comments!
2 comments:
you look awesome!!! such a cute little baby belly. i can't wait to see her. we agree about the arranged marriage!
Dearest Devin,
this just in, I joined the military and will be back in six years. love you and yes I will send money.
Jonas
Post a Comment