7.31.2010

People get Stupider in Big Crowds

Last night we went and saw Timmy. Who I think might have had a cold. And some really tight pants.
But my favorite (and really the reason I went) was to see Lady A. Love them. Apparently they are coming this fall but I will probably have to miss that one...
The younger chicas.
And the not so younger ones. {But probably cuter than us}
And back to the title of the post...anyone who has ever been to a concert knows exactly what I mean. As we were trying to leave the parking lot a girl across from us was trying to do a 30 point turn to get in line. It was very obvious she wasn't going to make it so I pulled in front of her.
The car full of girls called us biotches. {beer talk}
Then they took off forward to beat us all...and hit a really nice Chevy Tahoe. Of course there were a couple dozen witnesses and a few of us hurried and wrote down her license plate because they were trying to get away.
They were much more quiet after that.
I think there was more entertainment in the half an hour it took us to leave the parking lot then during the whole concert.
Stupid, stupid people.

No comments: