This is my "anti-perfect blog" post. My confessions:
1. I killed my tomato plants. We had sprinkler issues for a while and I forgot to water them.
Also, where the hole is there used to be a red pepper plant. Something ate it.

2. I have a bunch of dead daisies. I have no idea why.

3. I mowed the lawn today and I a) got hit in the mouth by flying debris from the trimmer, b) got stabbed and stuck to a tree, c) Samson pooped a big one minutes after I had finished scooping his million other piles, d) skipped a whole section on purpose because it is dead and you can't tell anyways. (notice a trend with the dead things?)
4. Even after my constant requesting to put it away, this plunger sat on my deck for weeks until I finally moved it. Apparently Jonas thinks it is decorative.

5. I still love him.
6. Me and Jib have been exercising a lot lately. Both still getting fatter. We have a $50 bag of diet dog food he won't touch still in the closet. Still love him too.
7. I have all sorts of brilliant plans for the nursery. Still looks like this.
8. Samson's new past time is digging in the backyard. Apparently between the above mentioned constant pooping. Trying to escape?
Good thing he is cute.
9. Me and Jib are listening to Madonna on full blast right now. Jonas may be walking down the stairs to yell.
10. I love my in-perfect life.
{11. I don't know if in-perfect is a word}
2 comments:
I love this post! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has killed my tomato plants! See you guys later today :)
Your poor mom drove all the way to Logan to plant your plants so you could kill them!!! Ha, ha...I think its your dirt in front, my daisies are not getting new flowers..love you!
Post a Comment