7.01.2010

We Had Ourselves a Date

It was Jonas's turn to plan a date so after work yesterday we headed up to Bear Lake. We love going there because it was the spot we first met and a year later were engaged.
We picked up some grub (and although I am pretty sure my grilled cheese was two slices of wonder bread and some kraft cheese it was pretty darn tasty) and headed to the beach. Well the grass. Because the beach is under water. Darn.
I stayed dry but the two boys played around in the water. We mostly had the place to ourselves so Jib could roam wherever he wanted.
Glamour shot...
And oh boy was he tired. He was one happy puppy. It was the perfect getaway for a few hours.
And if I could ask for some audience participation...please name this bird. This would help us settle some things. Thank you.

3 comments:

AC and Lola said...

Pelican. :)

Debbie said...

I have to agree with Adrienne - Pelican - big one!!!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Glad he treated you to a date:) Bear Lake sounds fun! I remember when you guys got engaged up there!