9.02.2010

7 Month Mark

aka...holy shit...we only have two months left.

Not that I don't look like I am ready. I had a doctor's appointment today and I am measuring 2 cm bigger than expected so I have to have an ultra sound next time to see what is up. 2 cm!! Should we really be concerned about that with this torpedo belly?
Everything looks great so the doc isn't worried...she just wants to see what she is up against. I already knew I was going to have a chubby baby!

The bad part about only having 2 months left is that her room still looks like this...empty.
Although we finally did finish our big project. We made these frames out of our left over bead board (well Jonas did 90% of them). I love how they turned out. Of course they will be much cuter with pictures of the little bug in them.
So far I am still feeling pretty good. I don't get a lot of sleep at night with my achy legs but can't complain too much.

I have come to the point where I will put on a jacket (to keep my arms warm at least) and I can't imagine that I was ever able to zip it up. It seems like I have had this belly forever!

But, if nothing else, we do have the most important thing.

Her car seat, so the hospital will actually let us take her home. :)

3 comments:

amy said...

i love love love the nursery. the color of paint is perfect, i love the bead board and those frames are awesome!

BrAyNa'S bLoG said...

so dang cute Devin! :) LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I felt at 7 months... the aka part.