Me and bug are so spoiled yet again! We had another fun shower hosted by the lovely Tennille.
I forgot to get pictures before we ate so trust me it looked even cuter before. T went with a animal theme and it was so adorable.
Not to mention the food was yummy!
Little bug got lots of presents and I got to hang with some awesome friends. Of course I wish more people had been able to make it but it's hard when everyone is spread across the state now!
Thanks T for all of your work and everyone for coming!! Oh and let me know if you get any luck from the buddha belly.
3 comments:
you look so cute! i am so sad i missed this, believe me. it looks like it was fun, tennille did a sweet job! we will be in logan this weekend and we need to get together so i can get you your present and see you one more time before you have your baby!
Devin! It looks so cute I am sorry I couldn't make it! We have a present for you. Is that Dayna Brown in your pic?
I wish you could have come too!! And why yes that is Dayna.
Post a Comment