On Sunday my awesome family had a baby shower for me. It was so much fun to be with a bunch of people that are just as excited as we are for this little bug to join the family!!
The cute decorations...
I tried to get a good picture of the flowers...they were made out of onesies, washcloths and bibs.

My mom had been dying to find a cradle and stumbled upon this cute one at a garage sale. We will see how jib feels when this replaces his bed next to me at night... :)

Me and my cousin Angie who is having a little boy in November. {Uh, don't be mad at me Ang for putting our baby bump picture up - love you!!} It makes perfect sense why my back hurts so bad when I see how I stand...dang sway back.
The main activity was decorating the onesies. I love them so much I am trying to find a way to put some in her nursery.
And of course me and the little bug got spoiled like crazy.
I wish I could say I have pictures to prove that there were other people there, but unfortunately I was too distracted the whole time to take pictures.
So, you will just have to trust me on this one. THANK YOU to everyone that helped put this shower together I loved every minute!!
1 comment:
You look great! I love all the decorations.....very creative!
Post a Comment