10.24.2010

Nursery

As promised, here are pictures of the finished nursery. (Except for the empty frames just waiting for pictures of bug of course.)
My mom and a few of her friends made the bedding for me because I couldn't find anything under $700 that was black and white and not hideous. I think it turned out perfectly!
This girl has lots and lots of headbands. Which will likely translate to her not keeping them on her head.
The empty shelf is for the letters of her name...which are hidden away safely until she arrives.
I love it and hope she does too!

If only I could convince her to come out and see it :)

7 comments:

Sonia said...

It looks way cute!Almost time can't believe it.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Very cute. I love purple!

Dan-n-Tanya said...

Your nursery is SO CUTE! I love it! Cant wait to meet little bug! And to find out her name! :)

Lacy Ann :) said...

SO SO SO SO cute! I love it!

Jeff & Erin said...

So adorable! I love it!

BrAyNa'S bLoG said...

Devin, this is freaking cute! If I ever have a baby you are decorating our nursery! for FREE! ;) Deal?!?!

amy said...

It is perfect! I love it. I wish mine looked that cute. (I think we have the same crib!)

I hope the game was fun. We were planning on coming up but Sawyer got a double ear infection :( It's so sad to see him sick :(

Thanks for the thank you card, I can't wait to see your little girl!!!