We decided to go out for one last hoorah before bug comes. Yes, I went to a bar 9 months pregnant. Why not?
Tanner as a "knight in shining armor" (his words), Jonas was...confused I think, I was a shotgun bride, and Chris was Jonas. Don't worry I borrowed the beer :) The boys were desperately hoping I would go into labor in my costume. They all wanted to come to the hospital in their costumes and claim to be the father.
Things got a little crazy. The nice thing is everyone else was drunk so sober Jonas blended right in. (Well as much as someone can in spandex.)
This dude challenged the whole bar to foosball. Tanner went over and called Jonas out to play him. As Jonas was walking over the dude took his shirt off. He was pretty serious.
My favorite part? Well besides dancing with this hot guy, was the fact that most people thought my belly was part of the costume. One guy said to me "good practice right?" I guess a lot of pregnant girls don't go to bars? Hm.
Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
You can't possibly have just figured out that Jonas is confused :o)
Love the costumes - and yes, Jonas is interesting.......
Post a Comment