10.07.2010

So Close...

I had great intentions to do this post last week when I was officially done with my eighth month...and yet here we are. So I am into month nine and finally starting to see a light at the end of the long, dark, pukey tunnel!
I am still feeling pretty good, just the usual fun pregnancy stuff. It is definitely getting harder and harder to do the normal every day stuff like tie my shoes. Other things lately:

  • Instead of everything smelling nasty, random things smell so good to me. We walked into Best Buy the other day and I was in heaven. I asked Jonas if we could stay there all day because it smelled so good.
  • I am glad I am still working to make the time go by faster but there are some days that I would kill to just be at home. I told my boss the other day that I was going to make a sign that says "Leave me alone I'm pregnant" so when I am having one of those days people are warned.
  • I am pretty much back to eating my normal foods except for asparagus and peppers. I'm not sure when I will be able to venture there again.
  • I am hoping that the heartburn/indigestion means this little bug has tons of hair. Then it might be worth it.
  • We found a day care for when I go back to work full time. And let me tell you - HUGE weight off of the shoulders. I know it is going to be so hard still but I really love the lady.
As for the mini chicka, she is still getting as spoiled as you can imagine. Jonas's work had a shower for me last night and she came away with these little boots from the owner's wife. I can't get over how stinking cute they are.

She still squirms most of the day and night and if she is sleeping and I want to make sure she is ok I just poke her - she kicks me back - and we are good. She constantly sticks her bum out as far as she can giving me quite the lopsided stomach.

I hope she isn't too comfy though because I want to see her in just a few weeks...
Until then we are still torturing Jib to keep ourselves entertained. Works for me.

Nursery is almost done...pictures to come next week!

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Your so close!! You look great. Can't wait to see Pics of her. Do you have a name yet?

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Those boots ARE stinking cute...I can't wait to see the little bug either!! Good luck with everything. We need to have a Kusaba/Jib date this weekend so that Jib remembers who we are for when we take care of him. k??

Lacy Ann :) said...

Those books are so cute! I have a present for you! I need your address. You should e-mail it to me:) la.broberg@aggiemail.usu.edu. Or where do you work?

Debbie said...

You look so good!!! I love Jib - he is great! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished nursery and the beautiful little girl that will be residing there.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow I can't believe how close your getting! Although for you I'm sure it just can't come soon enough:) Those boots are darling!!! Good luck in the next little bit....