This past weekend we took our last trip down to Salt Lake before we hunker down waiting for little bug to come.
We had a girls lunch with all of Jonas's family out at Gardner's Village. I had never been out there before and let me tell you there is some good people watching.
Lunch was good, the company was great, and the little one got even more loot. I swear I should have made her nursery the big room instead to fit all this stuff. I love that this little girl has so many people that are excited for her to come. {and maybe even more so to finally know her name} Thank you everyone who came and especially Lori for putting it all together!
The Grandma's
Also this weekend we attempted to get Jib used to the idea of a baby. Granted, this baby is quite freaky looking. But it didn't go over so well. There was lots of growling and biting going on. Hopefully this isn't a sign of what is to come...otherwise jibby is on the market :)
It was really weird to say goodbye to everyone and know next time we see them they will be meeting bug! I only need to get a few more things but for the most part am ready to not be pregnant anymore and finally hold our little one!
3 comments:
get her jib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That picture of Jib is priceless! I think your baby will be A LOT cuter than that one so you won't have to worry :-) I can't wait to see the little one!
Hahahaha, that picture of Jib is hilarious. I think he knows that the baby won't be that freaky looking. Seriously, where did you get that doll? It's almost straight off of Chucky! I'm excited to see pictures of the little one!
Post a Comment