For Devin it may have seemed like forever, but in real time we were in the hospital for six hours before the grommet came into the world. 7.08 lbs, 20.5 inches long, and healthy!
To say that Devin is a rockstar is a complete understatement. She did the whole thing natural. We were right next to the nurse station and they didnt even know the baby had come because Devin didnt make a sound. I guess that it comes to no surprise who the tough one is in our family.
Pretty excited, and I suck at blogging so I will leave the rest of the story for Devin to tell.
5 comments:
WOW - look at all that hair. She is absolutely beautiful. She looks just like her Mother - thank goodness.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats Devin! She is beautiful. And I love her name!
She is perfect in every way!!
I love that name. Chris and I were going to do that if Porter was a girl but spell is Hadleigh. SUPER CUTE!
Congrats Guys!!!
congratulations!!! she is beautiful and I LOVE her name!!! look at all that hair! She is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. :) Good job Devin, you are amazing for doing it natural!
Congratulations!!! She is so cute, and am not just saying that. I love hairy babies! ANd way to go Devin. I knew you could do it naturally! You are going to have to tell me all about it someday. PS I love her name.
Post a Comment