And then nothing happened.
So here is my fully cooked picture. We are scheduled to go to the hospital next Wednesday night to start the fun process of being induced. Please keep your fingers crossed the stubborn little girl comes before then on her own!

I feel like I shouldn't complain at all because I still feel pretty decent. It is other people's comments that drive me the most crazy. Saying things like "You are still here?" and "When is she going to come?" etc make me want to punch people.
After my doctor's appointment today I went and bought myself some new shoes. So I feel a little better :)

3 comments:
I got that all the time too. None of my babies came on time!! Good Luck next week and Chris and I will keep our fingers crossed for you!
How exciting! I am going to be checking your blog 20 times a day so you better post something once she comes. I can't wait to see her and find out her name!!! and i can't wait to hear about the delivery--my experience was awesome! although i had all the drugs they would give me ;) love ya!
You look fantastic and I love the new shoes. Shoes are great - they always fit - not matter what. Good luck!! The little bug is about to find out what a lucky little girl she is to have you and Jonas as parents.
And just tell "those" people to stuff it!!!
Post a Comment