11.15.2010

One Week

Today Hadley has officially been with us for one week. It is amazing to me how in one short week she has completely changed our lives and how I can't imagine a minute without her.
We pulled out my baby book and it is kind of a shocker at how much she looks like me when I was born (only much smaller and cuter). Even down to the facial expressions are identical. I am sure it won't last long but for now I am soaking it up :).
This is her trademark face...the "O". She does this all the time and I was so excited to get a cute picture. I could stare at her all day watching her variety of faces.
We attempted her first bath at home the other day. Her payback was quite simple...she peed all over me and the floor. Still cute.
How is jib dealing with this all? He actually surprised me and has been really good. He is exhausted though as he has taken it upon himself to be Hadley's bodyguard and follows us wherever we go day and night.

And now, I would rather be holding my little girl. Can you blame me?

3 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

She is SO cute! Congratulations! We had a cute little dog when our first was born and she took to him so well--she even got up with me every time he woke up at night and acted like it was a terrible inconvience she had to go through every night. It was great.

Sonia said...

I love her. You should scan in one of your baby pics so people can see the resemblance. Tell her Auntie says hi and I'll see her soon!

The Fullmers Four said...

It is amazing how kids tent to have the effect on us adults. What suckers we are. She is super adorable, I am really happy for you.