Can I have her eyelashes please?

But she can keep the double chin, it looks much cuter on her.
This little one is almost two months old!! We have her doctor's appointment on Friday and I am really really not looking forward to the shots. Poor thing doesn't even know whats coming.
It is so much fun to see her little personality coming out - she is quite the ham! As soon as I can figure out how to get the videos off the video camera (one of my Christmas presents from Jonas) I will post them!!
3 comments:
Seriously, can I have her lashes too?? She is so flipping cute I can't take it! I'm glad I finally got to meet her the other day :-)
Oh my goodness she is darling. I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks. We still need to meet her soon!
She is JUST perfect!! Can't wait to hold her this weekend..And she has great parents, we will keep you around as well!!
Post a Comment