1.27.2011

True Story

Last weekend we had a small family get-together with my mom's side of the family.

We were all sitting around eating when all of the sudden my grandpa says, "You know, Hadley looks just like someone and I can't figure out who! It has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out!"

After a few seconds of shocked silence from all of us, someone finally piped in. "Well she does look like Devin when she was a baby." I went and got a picture my mom has to show him. "Yep that's it!"

So here is some proof that my baby does indeed look like me. Although I never thought it would be necessary to provide hard evidence.
She even inherited her bald spot from me.
And finally a picture of my little goober.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the 80s rainbow and unsafe carseat...:)Silly Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

The Dynamite car seat, was "safe" for it's time, and really was used just for a few months. And I think the sheets are FAR better than the striped couch we had for years!!

Sonia said...

Mom is that you? Anonymous has creepy comments if it's not...:)

Anonymous said...

yes Sonia it's MOM!