Let me start by introducing you to Auntie Lou. She is my dad's aunt and possible the funniest and most caring person ever. {this was her on her new purple bike Christmas morning...it took us over a year to find the kind of bike she wanted in purple!}
Well Auntie Lou took care of my Great Grandma for many years. When I was pregnant they picked out something to make for me. A few weeks before Hadley was born my Grandma passed away. So when Hadley was given the gift on Christmas it obviously meant so much to all of us. So for take 2 of Hadley's one month pictures we used the blanket and outfit from Auntie Lou!
But first...a buddha belly shot. I love everything about this picture.
The complete gift was this beautiful blanket...

And this adorable sweater and booties.

I think it is pretty cool that Hadley has a gift from her Great-great Grandma and her Great-great Aunt!!
As for her two month doctor appointment...we found out she jumped to the 90% for weight (coming from the 20's at her 2 week). One healthy baby!!
2 comments:
Never have i seen a babies cheeks touch their shoulders! at least not at the same time!! she might have me beat with being unable to open my eyes for like 3 weeks cause of my chubby cheeks.
So, the more I think about it the more I'm pretty sure I need a copy of that first pic. It really makes me smile.
Post a Comment