This day last year...large and in charge.
And today! We had my friend Amy come hang with the goobers so we could go enjoy an uninterrupted dinner.
Well besides the ducks. We ate at one of Logan's nicest restaurants and it was awesome out on the deck.
Jonas was stoked.
Holy steak.
I love love love their spinach salad.
And I tried the mac 'n' cheese. It was ok...
And because it was our anniversary we got a free dessert. Luckily we didn't pay the $8 for this because I would have been upset. It was tiny! So Jonas ate it.
But of course we were so happy to come home to our baby. Because really year 5 of our marriage has been centered around her.
Happy Anniversary to us!


1 comment:
Congrats! I pretty much love you two and your awesome relationship and your awesome goober and your awesome dog. Awesome.
Post a Comment