I say this every month but seriously...she is growing up too fast and I can't document fast enough! Some days I feel like I am missing so much but I can't possibly video her all day every day...or can I?
This past month Hadley has gone on a couple of weekend getaways.
And she tried to go to Denmark with her daddy.
She realized that being naked is oh so much fun.
Which means it can take forever to get her dressed some days.
She started pointing at anyone and everyone.
Still loves the water...both the tub and her swimming pool.
She has been working on teeth but still only has the 2 to show for it. My little puppy dog.
Of course she loves playing with anything that isn't hers.
She sleeps like a lunatic. Every time you check on her she is in a different position.
Jib tried to bite her...
So she tried to bite him back.
She still eats awesome and loves pounding some water.
She started saying "mama" and "dada." Of course she said mama first.
She will do anything to get to your glasses.
She is a monkey with her little feet. She loves to put toys on her toes and shake them around.
She loves when you say "yay!!" and she can clap along with you. She also loves to play the guitar on her mouth.
{insert video here...stinking blogger}
Besides telling us again that she is perfect...the doctor also got her measurements today. She is 19 1/2 pounds (65%) and 27 1/4 inches (40%).
And absolutely the highlight of her parent's life. Love you goobers.








1 comment:
And she is the highlight of her Grandma and Grandpa Mittons life!! She is so dang precious!! Love her!
Post a Comment