We decided to do a monthly date night with some of our friends. Carissa planned this month...and I think she is secretly trying to get us all to lose weight.
We hiked up to the Wind Caves here in Logan canyon. We have lived here for years now and haven't ever done this. It was about time!
Jonas was toting the goobers and Tanner and Carissa are preparing for a backpack trip so they loaded up their packs for training. I took their pictures while bringing up the rear :).
Hadley does so good in her backpack. I love love love it!
I really do forget how pretty it is where we live. These pictures don't really do justice.
Jonas pointing things out to Hadley. Who was watching Tanner. Go figure.
Squirrel!!
And we made it!! (They lie about how long the trail is...much longer than we thought.) This part is a little crazy because it just drops down. It took me a while to inch down there because holding Hadley made me so nervous!
She was happy to get out and walk around!
And then we had a picnic!
Hadley kept trying to feed Jonas a cracker and as soon as he would try to take a bite she would stick it in her mouth. Funny. Of course 2 seconds after I set her on her blanket she reached over and popped a rock in her mouth. Bet that tasted great.
Girls!
Copycats!
It was an awesome date night and we were all wore out. Thanks for planning everything Carissa!




No comments:
Post a Comment