11.09.2011

Good Time

I believe Hadley had a fabulous birthday.  Jonas was still home when she woke up (seriously this time change...I need more than 2 hours of sleep folks!) so we went in singing Happy Birthday.  I think I sung that to her about 200 times yesterday.

We started off with some oatmeal-banana pancakes.  Not only did she kill hers but half of mine as well.  I told you she loves bread especially breakfast kinds!
 I had an interview after breakfast (meet Logan's newest crossing guard HA HA!) so Hadley went to hang out with Carissa and some puppies that don't try to bite her.

We had to squeeze in a little shopping of course.  She NEEDED boots :).  Hopefully these will stay on!
Then we picked up our good friend Amy and chowed on some grilled cheese.  Dang no pictures.

After a nap for both of us Jonas came home and took us to dinner.
 Where everyone was far more interesting than her parents.
 Jonas found some plastic in his food, so the owner said he would comp his meal, then we paid for it anyways.  Gotta love good service.
 Hadley didn't eat much at dinner so we had to get some frozen yogurt.  Then off home to cuddle up and finish Toy Story.
 We were all ready for bed around 8.
It was a good day.

1 comment:

Chritabo11 said...

I want banana oatmeal pancakes. a lot.