Hadley is really starting to become her own little person. We love it.
And getting into anything and everything.
Not sure why it is so fun but if it makes her happy...
This is probably her favorite. Because I can't handle having her clothes thrown in the drawers so after she empties them I fold everything up nicely. And that tempts her.
She loves to close doors and has to be the one to turn out the light when we leave a room.
As much as it is easier to just feed her so she stays clean she has to learn at some point. So here we go!
Managed to get some in...
So proud!! I had to help her a little bit so she could actually get a real bite.
And sometimes its just easier to throw in the towel.
Whatever works.
Her most disruptive past time? She won't leave her socks and shoes on for ANYTHING. It makes errands take a lot longer. So if you see me and she is in bare feet don't judge. I try.


No comments:
Post a Comment